I am not the type to sit around and play video games, but I needed a diversion recently and found Temple Run for android. I am a fan of the Mario games for wii, so this gave me the same jumping action I liked. This is a bit darker,though.
The premise of this game is that you are taking an idol from a temple and have to escape the monkey like creatures. One problem. You won’t.
It’s an endless trek of jumping, sharp turns, grabbing coins, tripping over roots and monkeys on your back.
Here are some of the tips I have come up with:
- Don’t concentrate on the coins. Sometimes they are placed so you will make a wrong turn
- If you bump into the wall instead of tripping over a root, it won’t count as tripping and will slow you down some
- If you slow down too much, later on in the game, you may not be able to jump as far as needed
- When you get to the broken walkway, try jumping and then tilting to jump onto the edge
- While invisible, still jump when you encounter objects, sometimes running through things throws you off when you become visible again